No matter if you’re male or female, choosing what to wear when going out is always a hassle. Choosing the right style is crucial, as it can either make or break your overall look. Trendy dressing is highly admired, and it exudes confidence and charisma. In this article, we’ll explore the “trendy style” and provide you with some quick templates to help you shape your own style effortlessly, with plenty of references.
Street fashion dressing tips:
- Comfortable appearance Why do some men have such a street feel in their dress sense? In the end, it’s because of their affinity. A comfortable appearance can make your image more soothing, so such dressing tends to have more recognition. And, the better the look, the simpler the style.
- Clear lines Why do trendy dressers always look so handsome and slim? In fact, they pay more attention to details. When choosing pants, those who are into the flow style always prefer high-waisted lines and three-dimensional tailoring. This can greatly optimize the body line, resulting in a clearer proportion.
- Clean and confident Men’s dressing doesn’t always need to have skills and fashion, but cleanliness is always the first step in creating a look. The idea of being clean does not only refer to clothing being free from oil stains, but rather the overall dress sense should have a sense of agility and not look too rigid. It should also exude confidence.
Tips to follow in trendy dressing:
- Don’t overdo it The first step to being trendy is to learn to draw inspiration and reference from others. When you don’t have a good understanding of clothing, copying someone else’s style after confirming your own body shape and proportion can help you learn quickly. However, always remember not to overdo it in the dressing process. Accessories should be embellishments, not the main focus, and less is always more.
- Bright colors don’t necessarily attract people Adding saturation to your style can indeed give it more design elements, but wearing bright-colored suits is not a wise choice. The right way to dress is to choose colder and brighter colors as embellishments. It exudes a sense of elegance and sophistication.
Templates that you can use in spring:
- White shirt + black pants A white shirt is a must-have in your wardrobe. Pure white can give you more dressing possibilities. Besides wearing it alone, it can also be used as an inner layer for suits and knitted vests, etc. Although it is simple, it is a common style in trendy dressing. It can be worn daily or formally, and it suits everyone.
- Thin top + shorts Thin tops are a must-have in spring. When paired with long trousers such as cargo pants, jeans or long pants, short shorts with a sense of vitality and casualness are also a good choice. Pairing long sleeves with short skirts creates a “sports style,” which is both trendy and refreshing.
- Denim suit Denim is the most versatile and durable material, and its classic and recognizable style is still full of trendy vibes. Wearing a suit made of denim is not boring. It is a combination of deep and light shades, creating a sense of fashion without being too flamboyant.